It’s time to mobilize! You can help end the threat of genetically engineered trees by educating your community or supporting the Campaign to STOP GE Trees.
- Sign on to help Stop USDA Approval of Genetically Engineered Eucalyptus Trees BEFORE JULY 5th!
- Sign the World Rainforest Movement’s Letter demanding the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization remove tree plantations and clearcuts from their definition of “forest” here.
- Print out a PDF of the USDA petition to help us get more signatures.
- Organize your community to educate and take action. Visit our page here for our “digital organizing toolkit”.
- Pledge to act if a GE trees protest comes to your area! (We promise, no duplicate emails!)
- Join our Stop GE Trees email list to receive the latest information in your email box.
- Send a Letter to the Editor on GE trees in the Southeast by July 5. CC us the letter at ruddyATglobaljusticeecologyDOT
- Become a partner organization.
- Donate! Our success is your success. We rely on contributions from people like you to keep the campaign going.
- Host a screening of the free documentary, “A Silent Forest: The Growing Threat, Genetically Engineered.”