It’s time to mobilize! You can help end the threat of genetically engineered trees by educating your community or supporting the Campaign to STOP GE Trees.
Get involved by:
- Contacting the USDA and ArborGen in protest of the recent decision to allow GE loblolly pines!
- Signing the petition to the USDA demanding a ban on GE Trees.
- Printing out a PDF of the USDA petition to help us get more signatures.
- Joining our mailing list to stay in the loop on international events and protests of GE trees.
- Pledging to act if a GE trees protest comes to your area! (We promise, no duplicate emails!)
- Hosting a screening of the free documentary, “A Silent Forest: The Growing Threat, Genetically Engineered.”
- Organizing your community to educate and take action.
- Becoming a partner organization.
- Donating! Our success is your success. We rely on contributions from people like you to keep the campaign going.